Static Website: –
- A static web page is a web page that is delivered to the user exactly as stored. It is most effective for those people who don’t change their services very often.
- In Static website mostly users not update the content. This is the best way to introduce any small business at the start. But if you need regular updates on your website you can shift to Dynamic Web Design Service.
- It has the advantage of its static layout and is light on code so loads faster than another website.
- Static web pages are stored on the server itself and are delivered to the user just as stored. There is no requirement of a content management system or any type of back-end solution.
Dynamic Website: –
- A dynamic website can give the website owner the ability to simply update and add new content to the site.
- Dynamic websites can make the most of your site and either use it as a tool or create a professional, interesting experience for your visitors.
- Dynamic websites are much more functional websites and are much easier to update. Because of the regular update, it helps your business to grow faster.
- Dynamic website designing helps you to add, edit, delete or modify your own content: A dynamic website provides flexibility to add, edit, delete or modify the content of the website with the help of control panel.